My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

First Weekend in Sydney

Yup! Had my first weekend here in Sydney.

Did lotsa things, so tiring!

Went to view lotsa apartments, but the competition is tough. 50 ppl vying for the same unit. Fingers crossed, we'll get some good news next week on our applications.

I also met up with mummy's friends, Flin and Yvonne, for lunch. Then met up with uncle KB for dinner somewhere near the city. Phews, very tiring.. I was crybabying quite a bit in the car and in the stroller. Luckily I managed to sleep properly through the night after that!

I think I've been putting on some weight since getting here. Most of my clothes are getting too snug for me. Looks like mummy needs to buy me some new clothes soon!

Will update some pics soon, no time to upload from the camera yet! :)

No comments: