My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

More pics of me at child care

Here's starting with a pic of mummy and daddy dropping me off at the child care! Mummy just wants to post this pic up becoz she looks skinny! But she doesn't really look like that in real life! This is me, TRYING to hold my own milk bottle...

Whoopsie, dropped it!
Here's me, in my bouncing chair! Trying to interact with the bigger kids...



Hmm, this boy is coming dangerously close for comfort!

Here I am, lounging in my very own cot. I'm special! I get the musical mobile. None of the other babies have that above their cot hehe.
This is my first attempt at the high chair, look at me!
Where's my FOOD?!
Yummmm.....!!! Starting solids for lunch!
Hmmm.. the bowl tastes quite nice too! Look at my chubby wrists!!!!
Yum yum, all done! Now, where's my milk!?


OK, we're still internet-less at home.... So, gotta keep the blogs short and sweet!
Grandma's coming in 4 days.... weee.... can't wait to see my new clothes!!!! :)

No comments: