My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Build-a-Bear






Mummy and Daddy brought me to Bondi Junction on Sunday, konon-nya to build me a bear!
Actually I think they just wanted to check out the new LV shop!


Anyways, back to my Bear, she's called Angel, by the way...

Here's how you Build-a-Bear...
First, you choose a bear. I got the "Asthma Friendly" bear hehe.
As you can see, there's non-bears as well, got Hello Kitty, penguins, etc etc.


Then, you get your bear stuffed.... they even put in a lil cushion heart to make the bear come to life!

Then, you can buy baju, if you want. Daddy refused to buy the bear any baju, coz it was very expensive... like same price as the bear, so, the bear just looks kinda... BARE (keke).
Then, you create the birth certificate and pay for the bear at the counter, and you're DONE!
I love my bear bear.
So far, I have not let it outta my sight.... !!!!




:)












No comments: