My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Daddy got a new bike!

After our swimming lesson, we, headed to Anaconda to buy daddy a new bicycle!!

Hmm, which bike to buy?! Let's get this RED one!

You may recall awhile back, daddy's bike was stolen and he's been waiting for MONTHS for mummy's permission to buy a new one (mummy's still not convinced that it won't get stolen again)... However, daddy's on this fitness and weight loss thingy (yes! again!), so cycling can be part of the exercise regime.
He even bought this magnetic trainer thing, that the bike can be harnessed to. It then becomes like those cycling machines in the gym!

While waiting for daddy's bike to be installed with all the lights, computer thingy, etc, I decided to "test" out their toys oops I mean bicycles!
Where am i!?

I'm HERE!!! PEEK A BOO!

Check out this "Hot Rod" bicycle...

I may look like I'm riding it... but I'm really NOT!!!


And check out this white + pink princessy bike!

Again, I may look like I'm riding it, but I'm really not! Cheat One.

Here's daddy's bike, in the workshop!
YAY, all done and ready to go home!

Here's a video of me, being cheeky at home!!! :P



















ENJOY!

No comments: