My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hong Kong!

We were AWOL in Hong Kong last week for a short holiday cum work (for Daddy!)
Surprisingly, I was quite good on the 9 hour flight! Managed to sleep MOST of the way heheeh.

Here we are, enjoying the lounge.. I look like I'm about to jab daddy with my knife!

We have arrived!!!! In the land of the fragrant!
We stayed at the Island Shangri-La and it was pure LUXURY!!!
Check out the view from our hotel, it's the mid levels and the Peak!


Had my hair cut in Causeway bay... I think my fringe is too layered though!

Freshly cut hair! Walking around the Times Square mall...

Saw Nicole David as we walked past the Squash Centre! She was there for some tournament which she won!

Went up to the Peak on a Friday night...


View from the Peak at night... breathtaking on a clear day!
Went to Disneyland on a VERY HOT Saturday... On the MTR - Disneyland line! Notice anything different with the windows??? :P

Check out the Mickey Mouse handles!

Some horse carousel ride!


Practising my "surprised" face

So hot! Cooling down with some Mickey Mouse ice cream~!


Eating my Mickey Mouse jelly.. slurp slurp!


Trying on some Minnie Mouse ears hehehe...


Had afternoon tea at The Lobby in the Peninsula Hotel on a relaxing Sunday afternoon :)





Me with my Mickey Mouse hat in IFC Mall!

And here I am, getting ready for a dip in the pool with mummy...!


All in all, it was a really nice and relaxing trip... But it's going to be a hectic couple of weeks ahead for us! :)

No comments: