My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Post - Part 1

Hi!!!
As you may or may not know, Halloween is a really big thing in HK... it's practically a month long affair in terms of celebration and all that.

So, my school had a Halloween party for the kids as well!
I told mummy I wanted to go as a fairy... AFTER mummy had already bought me an angel costume.
The end result: Fairy Angel costume! LOL.

Here I am, with the fairy costume + angel Halo and wand.

Check out my wings.. I can fly!!!!


Good fairy adjusting her Halo...
There we go.. did I do it right?

Or not?

And now I'm about to cast a spell on you! Give mummy some good luck charms!


OK, enough playing... it's time to go to school... My contribution to the party were some Halloween Marshmallows shaped as ghosts... I brought them in that pumpkin basket hehe.

It was a cold day, and I was a bit shy, so I kept my costume under wraps in school!
Here's my class.. Nursery 3.
There was a chef, Stitch, Ninja, Snow White, Thomas the Tank Engine and lots more!!!


Mmm.. look at the yummy food!



Me with my friends :)


Stay tuned for Halloween post part deux.

No comments: