My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Long overdue post no 3

So mummy saw this interesting Groupon deal a while back, for an introduction Lego class at this place called Creative Technology Workshop (CTW).

So, she bought it since it was cheap and also close to where we live.

I went there with some trepidation, as mummy said I would need to go for the class myself and parents were not allowed in.

So, the class started and we went to our assigned teacher.
By the way, the boy sitting next to me is the same age as me! Urgh, why do I look triple his sizeee????
Anyway, the class started and the instructor started introducing us to different types of Legos... gears, axles and pulleys.
Our task, was to build a clown face with eyes and mouth that could move!
Step-by-step, the instructor would then ask us to get the right Lego from the box, and assemble our clown face.

Then, we had to paint the clown face, and cut out some holes for the eyes and mouth.

There's a little level at the side, which then turns the clown's eyes and mouth... an hour later, my invention was complete!


It was actually quite fun.

Will be going for a 2nd class in about a month's time :)

No comments: