My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A day in the life...

Hi!

Mummy's away for work and there's not been anyone updating my blog... so here's some pictures taken from my school weekly update!

Doing some cutting... with Elias....
Music class with Miss Serena...
Think we're learning some ribbon dance!

Still learning the ropes... hmm....

Mystery reader! Max's mum came to read us a story about the Tooth Fairy.

Stoning... hehehe....

Looking at the food planner with Max.. for the Healthy Living unit of inquiry.


See, I do know mummy's name starts with an M...
And daddy's name with a B!


Pretending to be handyman during drama corner.



Choosing healthy food... mmm... broccolli, my favourite!

Practicing in the playground for the running race competition!

More cutting.. with Sofia!


The actual running race at Repulse Bay family day outing...

Of which I fell sick and got rashes after! :(((




Mummy will be back on Friday, so there should be more updates after that :)

No comments: