My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 6, 2012

A rare day...

It was a rare day indeed, I told mummy I wanted to wear a dress yesterday... so she decided to take some family shots and also have baby Isla in a dress like me!


Here we are! Using the self timer shot!


Family pic!


 Mummy and her 2 babies :)


 Trying out the black and white filter...

 Looks like baby Isla can't wait to stand Heheheh!

















 Trying out the dramatic art filter... not so suitable for portraits!

















 Pop art filter... nice and bright!






 Ooppss.. let's adjust baby Isla's dress so her diaper isn't showing hehehe.

 And lastly, a photo taken by ME! At least all parties are in the picture tho a bit lopsided :D

Here's a video of me, been awhile since I uploaded a chinese song... starts out a bit wobbly but gets better at the end :)))


2 comments:

louiseho said...

Very lovely photos!

meijin said...

Thanks, Ah Mah!
See you soon yah! Can't wait!