My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Daddy's home! But where's Grandma?

Wow, haven't had time to blog this whole week. That's cause daddy came home and I spent a lot of time with him and grandma! Especially cause this was grandma's last week here, boo hoo... *sniffles*


From today onwards, it's back to full time child care for me, hopefully I'll be able to adjust.


Here are some pics of me with grandma, both in our pink clothes!




Also, yesterday I ALMOST managed to sit up on my own whilst I was on daddy's lap... see sequence of pics below! Daddy looks like he's gonna bite my head off in one of the pics!







Oh tomorrow mummy's bringing me out - for my 6-month vaccination! *ouch*!!!!

No comments: