My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 6, 2008

Rain, rain go away...

It's been raining non-stop the last 5 days, which was good for the farmers but bad for me.
Mummy had plans to go to pyrmont markets today, and luckily for us, the sun was out in full blast!


So off we headed to the markets, bright and early at 8.30 am. Got there at 9 am and the place was packed! Had a good time there sampling the local homemade goodies, and also bumped into aunty yvonne and uncle veh den, who babysat me whilst mummy went shopping with grandma!


This is mummy and me, looking all distracted again! (Just woke up!)



This is aunty yvonne - getting all excited about sausages and balsamic vinegar.. hmm... as u can see, I'm listening intently!

This is us, just before leaving the markets... heading to the fish market for some lunch! Argh, the sun's shining on my bald head!


Aahh.. much better in the stroller hehe.



Here's us at the fish markets, enjoying some oysters and lobster!



OH, daddy's coming home tomorrow!!! Can't wait can't wait can't wait.............

No comments: