My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday DADDY!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!!
We took daddy to Watermark @ Balmoral Beach to celebrate his 30th birthday!!!!
Here we are at the restaurant:



Oh, look - the food's arrived!!! I want some mummy!


Yummy, the moreton bay bugs! (aka "lai liew har"?)

Where's MY food?

OH look, a piece of sourdough bread!

SOUR!!!!!!

Oh, here are some pics taken before we left the house.. hehehe.. me in my new dress!


Smiling for the camera :)

Oh and this is a photo taken last week, I look like a boy!!!!!!


2 comments:

louiseho said...

Eva, you look so cute in your new dress!!! Nice to know that it is now warm enough for you to wear sundresses.

meijin said...

Thanks grandma!
Yeah it's warm-er but still cold at night!!!
Oh, mummy and daddy bought me new shoes to match!!!
Will post up the piccies soon!!! :)