My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma!!!

Its Grandma's birthday today - wish i was there to celebrate with her (and eat the birthday cake!). Good thing I will be home (to KL) in a month's time - just in time for my 1st Birthday! (Hmmm...i wonder what presents mommy and daddy will get me??)



Here's me updating my blog! (whilst teaching daddy a thing or two about computers....)



Oh, and speaking of presents....mommy bought me a pair of new "kicks" last weekend! Its all sparkly and pink! The shoe model is aptly named "Bling!"


As you can see I'm deliriously happy with my new "bling" "bling"
Do my shoes match my dress???

We later went to Mommy's favourite cookie stall and stuffed our faces with some freshly baked cookies!










1 comment:

louiseho said...

Thank you Eva for the birthday wishes. We will have some cake when you come back!!! Your new "Bling" goes well with your pink dress. So when are you getting up to walk? Anyway, you do look serious at the laptop updating your blog, with daddy looking over your shoulders. Love you!