My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

Bankstown Basketball

We ventured to Bankstown to watch daddy play basketball in the annual Corporate games.


Unfortunately, by the time we arrived, daddy was finishing his last game, which he lost!

It was a loss of 40 to 12 (poor daddy, captain of the team summore ^_^).



Here we are, inside the stadium. I was the youngest spectator there!!! Every other kid there was at least walking age already!



Oh, look carefully at this pic, becoz mummy sneakily cut my fringe shortly after whilst I was asleep!



Ta-Dah! Fringe is now shorter by an inch!!!

Were it not for the pink stroller I would definitely be mistaken for a boy! I look just like daddy when he was young!


Here are some pics of the action on the court... Try to spot daddy, I'll give you a hint, he's No 23!

Pic of the BATA All-Stars team! With a fan!



No comments: