My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Of weddings and good food

We attended Aunty Justine and Uncle Rob's wedding dinner last Sat night at Four Points at Sheraton Darling Harbour, nice hotel with a beautiful view. It was quite an experience for lil ol me, who would usually have been tucked into bed by that hour. I felt all grown up, sitting at the dinner table, munching on bread rolls whilst the emcee introduced the bride and groom!

Didn't manage to take many photos, because mummy forgot to bring her camera so I'll post some up when people tag us on Facebook!
In the meantime, here are 2 blurry pics from mummy's phone:





On Sunday we headed to Centennial Park for the Taste of Sydney event.. Weather was a TAD bit hot for my liking... which ended up in us, not taking many photos AGAIN! We shall have to wait for aunty Flin to post some up on her blog!
Here are some from mummy's camera:

That's me, happily sipping on my milk


The crowd making a beeline for the food
Moi, trying to find some shade against aunty Flin, whilst acting manja




All in all, a fab weekend! Glorious weather :)

No comments: