My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Gong Xi Gong Xi!!!!

Gong Hei Fatt Choy to Popo, Grandpa, Ah Mah, Kong Kong, Chor Chor, Aunty Peg Jee and all my family and friends!!!!

May this year be filled with good health, prosperity and lots of happiness!!!!
Sempena the new year, my blog also has a new layout and design, hope you guys like it!!!
Here's some pictures of me in my Cheongsam, which Aunty Justine gave me (for my 1st birthday, luckily it still fits!!!!)... THANK YOU aunty Justine!!!

Hmm.. hair still wet after my bath bath hehe...



Full length pose for mummy...




Oops. Munch munch munch...


Can mummy stop disturbing me whilst I'm trying to enjoy my biscuit!!?!?! *grr*



Met up with Aunty Foong Lin, Uncle Calvin, Aunty Justine and Uncle Rob for drinks...


Got my first Ang Pow for the year!!!! Mmm.. time to go shopping!!!!





Photo with my Sydney aunties and uncles!!!Group shot!!! Oh, darn, I wasn't looking at the camera, too engrossed with my $$$!


Wishing everyone a fantastic Year of the TIGER! Roar!!! =)

1 comment:

calfLin said...

eh, its AUNTIE calvin la :P Wishing the HOs a happy and prosperous New YEAR =) xoxo calfLin