My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Swimming Lesson #1

Had my FIRST swimming lesson today... at a swimming centre near our house! It's called All Sorts Swim School.

When we signed up, the guy told us that the pool was heated at 30 Degrees, but it was SO COLD in the water today. Mummy's definitely gonna have a word with the manager on Monday as it's just NOT acceptable!

I was very very nervous during the session, but I enjoyed myself :)

Here's a picture of me, in my swimmers :)


First step into the pool! That's the look of trepidation (mummy, not me :P )



I wasn't confident enough to let mummy hold me on my tummy in the water, and was pretty much clinging to her the whole time, but it was a good introduction to the water.

We did various activities, and sang different songs, which was fun :)


At the shallow end of the pool..



Doing the hokey pokey!


Using the "noodle" to balance...






All in all, good first lesson! At least there were no tears!! (from either me or mummy hehee)

CNY pics up next!!! Stay tuned :)

No comments: