My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Royal Easter Show

The Sydney Royal Easter Show is held once a year at the Sydney Olympic Park in Homebush Bay.

This is actually my 2nd time to the Royal Easter Show, but really it's my first experience coz I was sick and fast asleep the last time mummy and daddy brought me to the Show.

After a long one hour drive there... we headed first to the must-see Woolworths Fresh Food Dome which showcases fresh food and also the fruit displays...

Freshly shucked oysters:
Some bakery stall:
Chocolate dipped strawberries:

Fruit and vege displays from around the States:

Ah Mah took me on a train ride on this Thomas look alike train...


Then, off to see Noddy, the world's tallest horse. He was a little bit spooked, so we had to go into the stable to see him.

Hi Noddy!
After that, we went to visit the rest of the animals.. I saw a big large sheep having his wool sheared, and also the goats, pigs, and alpacas!


Didn't take many photos coz busy running around like a headless chicken...
So that's all folks! :P

Hunter Valley post coming up next!

No comments: