My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Satu, Satu, Aku Sayang Ibu

Hehe... hello folks, long time no blog.
Mummy's been busy coz she had exams.
We decided to head to the Gold Coast for a self declared long weekend last Friday, and had a great time there, but the trip was somewhat dampened by our flight home being cancelled.
In the end, we had to book ourselves onto another airline provider and arrived home a few hours later!

Will put up some pics of our Gold Coast trip soon, in the meantime, see how I kept mummy entertained at the airport whilst waiting to board our very delayed plane home.

I'm singing an Indonesian song that I learnt from daycare...
In case you can't catch what I'm singing, the lyrics are as follows:

Satu, satu, aku sayang ibu
Dua, dua, juga sayang ayah
Tiga, tiga, sayang adik kakak
Satu, dua, tiga, sayang semuanya!




Heheheeh.... Enjoy the entertainment. Please ignore my eyebags and various scratches on my face - did not get my usual 12 hours sleep whilst we were on holiday!

No comments: