My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Suspected pneumonia

It's been a bad week for me.
Was down with a flu for a week then after that started developing a bad cough and finally came down with high fever.

The fever was very high, 38.5 to 39.5 degrees over 2 days so mummy and daddy took me to the hospital.

X rays were taken becoz the doctors suspected it was pneumonia.
Luckily it wasn't!!!

Am now on antibiotics and no more fever but still having the bad cough.

Poor me!

This post was done via mummy's new blackberry whilst I'm fast asleep in the backseat. The conveniences of modern age technology :)

1 comment:

Belinda ... said...

Hello from Texas! I just discovered your blog and it is very nice. What a beautiful family you have. I look forward to reading more! You are welcome to visit me at my blog if you like..
http://motherdaughterday.blogspot.com