My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Xmas came early...

Sorry for the lack of updates, mummy's been busy with work!
Last Saturday, one of my school friends had a Xmas playdate at his house...
So I went, bringing with me freshly baked mini cupcakes (forgot to take pics though!)

Here;s a picture of me, with some of my school friends. We were waiting for present time!!!
I'm holding hands with my best best friend in school, Ashley :)
Happy!
Big present!
Ripping it open hehehe.

Oh look, it's a doll!!!! My very own baby :)

He can close his eyes when lying down, and cries when his pacifier is out of his mouth!!!
Speaking of which, I'm quite horrible and I like to let the baby cry, so daddy's removed his batteries :(


Then, the next day, mummy and daddy allowed me to open the presents under the tree!


First up, Daddy's pressie for me...
Oh look, an alien fishing game!

Then, next up - opening mummy's pressie for me! Staying true to the toy story theme, mummy bought me a buzz lightyear laptop! :)

Look at competitive daddy, he didn't let me win! And I was concentrating so hard summore!!!


The laptop, discarded and ignored... poor mummy :(



OK, mummy has to go, she's watching the Amazing race finale nao!

No comments: