My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Xmas time!

Ahh, it's December, my favourite time of the year!

This year, mummy and daddy decided to get a Xmas tree to decorate the house in a more Xmas-sy spirit!

Being lazy, they purchased a fiber optic tree with ready lit balls!

I still got the chance to hang some decorations, as they bought some extra ones! :)

Oooh... my first Xmas tree! *rubs hands in glee*
Ta-dah! All done!

Grimace face!

The malls are also decked with Xmas decos, guess you can never be too early to get full mileage of the tree!
Here's one huge one in Pacific Place!

With some smaller ones at the side :P

Railway theme, me thinks!
There's also an outdoor one, still work in progress (as you can tell from the hole in it, hehe), it's a Swarovski tree! How glam!



My favourite one is the IFC one, they've got cute Santa Clauses and Reindeers!


Santa sitting on the rocking horse... His head actually moves!
And his friend, Pinocchio?


At Santa's candy shop...

Trying to get my grubby paws on some free candy.. no such luck!
Was I not a good girl this year, Santa?

Posing with some huge reindeers. Their heads also move.
So nice, I love Xmas time! :)

No comments: