My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Building Blocks

Hi,

Aunty Noeme had to go back to Philippines for an emergency this week, so mummy had to arrange to work from home the whole week (which made me a very happy girl) :)

We had lots of fun, mummy walked me to and from school everyday, and sneakily arranged tons of playdates for me in the afternoon so that she could get some work done!

Yesterday, we had cooking class, and I made cookies! Look :)

And here I am, trying to entertain myself since mummy couldn't play with me all the time...
Building a tower of sorts...

Oooh getting taller!!!


I am fascinated by things that are taller / larger than me... so... was trying to see how high this tower could go!



It started to get quite wobbly at the end... but managed to build it taller than me!!! Had to STRETCH to add blocks at the top!

Luckily we took this picture, coz the tower (as you can see, is not very straight), came crashing down shortly after ^_^




So... daddy the engineer built me a new, sturdier one today.. hurray! :)

1 comment:

louiseho said...

Hello, you look so cute. I like the last pose best...