My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

My new toy!

Mummy's been waiting to get her hands on this since like forever!!! It's been sold out since Day 1 of the launch in Hong Kong, but miraculously she got her hands on one whilst just walking past the Apple store when the stock was being delivered!!!


White, 32 Gb, Wi-fi.



With black leather smart cover ;)


What she didn't know.. is that she won't be getting the chance to actually USE it!
I've been hogging it everyday!!!!
Snapshopt of (some) of my apps below *in the name of learning & education* :D


So far, I've realised that I'm quite good with the Dino game.. it's like Angry birds where you have to catapult the dino into the spaceship... thats my high score of 42K+.


Also quite good with this bubble bobble type game...


And this can knockdown game muahhaa.. my high score is 73.



I think mummy's now regretting she bought an iPad! :P

No comments: