My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 27, 2011

My day with Daddy

Daddy's on leave this WHOLE ENTIRE WEEK!
So, he's been spending lotsa quality time with me.

Today, I went to school from 8.30-11.30am, then daddy brought me to meet mummy for lunch at Pizza Express (stopped by the playground for 5 mins of swinging on the way to the shuttle bus stop), after that we went to Tai Koo Shing for some ice skating, then stopped by G2000 so daddy could buy some work shirts... then we went to uniqlo so daddy could buy some casual t-shirts.. daddy also bought me some t-shirts.. then went to H&M for MORE Shopping and daddy bought me a hello kitty backpack!!!

Only reached home at 6pm! Phew.. what a full on day!

And that's only DAY 1 of daddy's leave! I wonder what's in store tomorrow :D

By the way, it's last day of school this Wednesday, can't believe I've been here for 2 whole terms!!! Time flies!!!! Will be entering Lower Kindergarten in Sept! Can't wait :)

No comments: