My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day Daddy!!!!
Here's a card that I made for you :)))
Hope you like it!!!

OK, now back to doing our own thing....

And the card goes on the mantelpiece :P


One for memory lane... And then it was off to Wan Chai to collect daddy's father's day present!

Stopped at a char chan teng for breakfast LOL

Here's the present! It's a mug that I painted! Mummy helped me write this...
Top view, I painted it orange inside :P Washed and ready to use!!! Hope you like the present Daddy!!! *muah*

2 comments:

louiseho said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
louiseho said...

You made such a nice mug for Daddy... and the card is so colourful too. Daddy must be happy! Now Mummy and Daddy each has a mug made by you!!!