My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Annual Disneyland Outing

Happy 2012 everyone!!! Can't believe it's a new year already! And I've got a pile of old posts to blog about!!!

This post is a little outdated... as it's about my annual birthday outing to Disneyland :)

Went to Disney on 18 Dec 2011 and since I had turned 4, mummy and daddy had to pay for my ticket... thought maybe I could still pretend to be 3 to get in for free, but daddy didn't think my "size" would be believable enough!!! Especially since it's free only for 3 years and below!!!

It's really nice to visit Disney in Dec, weather is perfect and all the Xmas decos are up!
I wore my Minnie mouse hat, Beauty and the Beast t-shirt and Mickey mouse pants!
All set to enter into the Magical world!

At the entrance, there is a HUGE xmas tree...


Can you see it????


Got acosted by the gingerbread man / lady!




More piccies with the tree :)Waiting for rides... each ride was about 30-45 mins wait!


And we only arrived at about 2pm, so we only went on about 3-4 rides!!!


This is the UFO ride in Tomorrowland... my favourite!



Here's the front of the ride :)


Outside Fantasyland.. where Sleeping Beauty's castle is!


Visited the newly opened Toy Story Land... didn't do much there as the rides were slightly too advanced for me!



Headed back to the main street, as mummy had booked us dinner at Disneyland Hotel so we could dine with Mickey and his friends :)))At the hotel.... with a coin I printed from Toy Story Land, highlight of my trip!



There's a maze at the front of the hotel, but we were too tired to go walk around in it.


Didn't manage to take pics of the food, but the buffet spread was pretty good!
We did manage to meet and take photos with lotsa Disney characters thought!



There was Goofy...




And Minnie....






Mickey... My favourite!


And last but not least... Pluto!!!




After dinner, we headed back to the Park to catch the fireworks show...
It was cold at night... and the park looked so different! In a nice way!


Another picture of the Xmas tree, all lit up!


There was also fake snow falling on us, but can't really see it in the picture...


Ended the night with fireworks above the Sleeping beauty castle...


And then it was back home for me to get some beauty sleep of my own as I had a pizza party to host the next day!


It was a memorable outing indeed :)))


No comments: