My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pizza Express Pizza Making Party

YAY!
Mummy and daddy decided to let me have a birthday party this year.
So, on the 19th December 2011, we booked a pizza making party at Pizza Express Stanley for me to celebrate my 4th birthday with all my friends from school!
It was a bit rush, as we went to Disney the day before, and we were flying to KL the day after!!!

Here I am... all ready to go to my party!



Mummy ordered some cupcakes for me... hehe. Here's my gear... hat, apron... check!


We also prepared goody gift bags for my friends... of course, I made sure I had one too!


It was a beautiful day, and the view from the restaurant was superb :)


The happy birthday girl....





Waiting for all my friends to arrive before we start making pizza! So, we did some sticker activities together :)


There were about 10 kids in total who came for the party...





Let's get this party started!!!


With my 2 best friends, Max and Ashley! The staff, teaching us how to press our pizza dough out...




Need to knead it hehehehe....... Comparing pizza bases :)


Next, we need to add the tomato paste.... turn the pan to make sure the tomato paste is evenly spread out!


There... step 2 done!



Next, we put on the pizza toppings...






Lotsa toppings to choose from!


Getting some hammmm....




Almost doneee...





Time to pop it into the oven!

Ta dah! My pizza is ready for chomping!



Mmmm... nothing tastes better than food made by my ownself!

Everyone enjoying their pizza :)

Then it was cake cutting time!!! Stood on a chair and my friends sang happy birthday to me!





Cutting cake time! The cake was pretty yummy!!!


Tah-pauing home the balloon decorations!


It was my first real party with classmates... and I think everyone had heaps of fun!!!!
Went home with a bit of a sugar high, having ate lots of chocolate cake and chocolate cupcakes!!!



Will blog about KL trip next!!!

No comments: