My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Long Time No Blog

Mummy's been busy lately, and haven't had time to update my blog.

Let's see - what's been happening... Well, grandma and grandpa flew off on SUN and I went back to childcare this week.... Took me awhile to adjust to the routine, but am OK now!

As for my motor skills, nothing much has changed either! I can now sit upright unassisted, but can't really crawl yet... I'm trying, but just not moving anywhere!

Oh, and daddy bought me a toy elephant. Eddie is his name. I can play music on his trunk. Here are some pics with me and Eddie:



See how straight I can sit!

And here's a pic of us having donuts at Krispy Kreme.. yummmm.... GIMME ONE! :)

No comments: