My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Eastgardens Kindy

It's back to childcare for me today...
I felt REALLY nervous, and couldn't help crying when I got there!
All the unfamiliar sights and sounds, and the staff weren't particularly helpful when we got there.
Mummy had to try to rock me to sleep whilst daddy tried to locate someone to help us. Eventually they had to leave me there with one of the carers coz they were late for work already.

I cried a few times throughout the day, trying to adjust to the childcare as well as wondering where grandma was... Boy was I glad to see mummy and daddy at the end of the day!
Came home, drank 10 ounces of milk (I missed a feed at the childcare!), had a bath and it was off to bed for me! =)

Am fast asleep now... hehe... mummy is typing on my behalf. Hopefully it will be a better day tomorrow. At least I didn't catch any germs or get diaper rash. And one of the other mummies was singing praises of the childcare to us! So fingers crossed, I will be well taken care of here :)))

No comments: