My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Last day at childcare... For the year!!!!

It was my last day at child care today, and we celebrated my birthday with a little cake!!!!
Some pics pre-party... me pulling Hunter's socks off! He's my "boyfriend" at the daycare!!!!!?!?!?!?


Look ! Holding hands ! Daddy ain't too pleased with this pic!!!! :P


Me, looking pretty in my dress! That aunty foong lin bought for me :P



Now, on to the party pics!!!!

Me, in my party hat, siting in the high chair!!! But bad angle, I look fat here!!!




Me, getting little kisses from Ms Helen!





All the other kids from the Possum Room, waiting for the cake!





MORE pics with Ms Helen!!!!







Me with Ms Lia





Me with Ms Alana



Happy smiles!!!!





Getting birthday kiss from my "boyfriend"!





YAY! Happy Birthday To Me!! =)))))







No comments: