My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

My very own home!

YES! We've finally settled into our new place!!!!

The move was STRESSFUL!!!! The day we chose to move was the ONLY day in that week that it rained the WHOLE ENTIRE DAY! To make things worse, the removalists showed up FOUR HOURS LATE! By the time we moved everything into the new place it was 8 pm already!

Mummy and daddy spent the whole weekend unpacking 40 boxes of stuff!!!!
The next weekend, we headed to IKEA to buy small household stuf! Here's daddy, trying to tickle me with a hand puppet! I'm more interested in posing for pictures!



Here are some pics of our new place :)
First up, the living room.. fully equipped with Wii, PS2, etc etc.

Here's the kitchen:
Master bedroom, which is upstairs:
Master bedroom's ensuite toilet, with his and hers sinks for mummy and daddy! Got bathtub also, but didn't take a photo of it! This is the 2nd room, the guest room for grandparents when they come visit! In the interim, it's my little playroom... I'm playing in my walker!
See how tall I am now!? Still can't walk yet though....

Oh, mummy and daddy will be throwing a small birthday party for me next Sun - MY FIRST BIRTHDAY! It will be a satay party, ala Malaysian style! Can't wait :)





1 comment:

louiseho said...

Your new home looks cozy and settled in. You look very happy too, as cheery as ever. Hope you get lots of pressies... love you! Can't wait to hug you as you look so adorable. Miss you a lot.