My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

My FIRST Bday Partieee!

Wow! Time flies! I'm turning one soon! Mummy and daddy threw a SMALL birthday party for me... Here's the decor, taken the night before :)

Daddy's in the photo, to show perspective of the size of my bday balloon!!!


Here's my birthday cake... decorated in pink + lilac!!!! Nice or not!?


And this is ME! In my birthday dress!!!!! My princessy dress!!!!




Oh look, I found a pacifier! Let me put it in my mouth hehe.



The party was "Malaysian" theme, so we ordered heaps of food from Mamak! We had the works!!! Nasi lemak, curry chicken, satays, mee goreng, sambal udang, etc etc etc!!! All too spicy for lil ol me, but I think the guests enjoyed it!!! :)

Here's Daddy, about to attack the food before the guests arrive!


More pics of the spread!!!




Pics of the guests :))) Thanks che ches and kokors for coming!! And thanks for all the pressies!!!


The Wii kept everyone entertained for hours hehe.. Raving Rabbids rocks!!!!

OK will end this blog with various random pics from the party!!! OH! flying home in THREE days time!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait :)

1 comment:

louiseho said...

Wow! You look so sweet and pretty in your new dress. The birthday cake looks too good to be eaten!