My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dugong!

We went sightseeing at Darling Harbour today.. it was a nice day - hot sunny 25 degrees..!!! I love summer :)

Highlight of the day was visiting Sydney Aquarium to see the dugongs!

Dugong up close and personal.. he/she/it looks like it's smiling!!!
Dugong's feeding time! He/she/it eats lettuce!

We also saw some sharks up close!!!!


See how brave I am! Not scared of (great white?) shark! :P

Shark coming to attack us again....!!!


The place was a bit crowded because it's still school holidays, but still a very nice experience!!! I enjoyed myself!!


Oh! And I got souvenirs, mummy bought me a hat, and daddy bought me a T-shirt!!! YAY!

1 comment:

chubs said...

Eva is SOOO cute!!! =)