My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Random videos, photos, ...

Daddy took the following cute videos of me... The first one was taken before our trip home to KL... I'm in my "kissy" mood.
NB: Daddy needs to improve his videography skills - please tilt your head to the right when watching the video below! Does anyone know how to rotate a video?




The second video, taken after my trip back from KL, I'm in my "giggly" mood.
And Yes, I'm still having rashes all over :(






Also, some pics of me in my NEW DRESS!!! One of those rare days when mummy buys me something that's not PINK in colour!!! Could it have something to do with the fact that Pumpkin Patch was on sale!?

OK, you noticed - there's a BIG scratch on my face! Don't worry, mummy has cut my nails REALLY short now... I think I have no nail left!

PRETTY OR NOT MY BLUE DENIM DRESS???


P/S Mummy seems to think this pic below is funny... WHY IS MY HAIR ALL STANDING UP LIKE THAT? Seriously, I have such childish parents! :P

2 comments:

PJ said...

Use the freeware VirtualDubMod to rotate. Apply the "rotate" filter.

meijin said...

Oh thanks aunty PJ... will try to download that!!!!!