My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 23, 2009

Performing seal

This is me, performing on cue... kinda!



Remember I said mummy bought me a hat from the aquarium, it is surprisingly a perfect match to my clothes! See what I mean below:

It's reversible, so it'll match mostly anything I own!!! Pink mah.


Also, it's a long weekend for Australia Day, so the daycare pasted a flag tattoo on my arm! Check it out, nice or not.

This is my cheeky face, waiting to be fed.




Oh, and here I am, Princess Fiona wannabe! Hehe wearing my Shrek ears which mummy picked up from Darling Harbour. As in literally picked it up from the floor. She found it, and looked pretty brand new, so we decided to keep it. It's mine now!!!! Muahahaha.

Don't worry, it's been washed already!


P/S It was a HOT HOT day today, 40 degrees and no wind at all!!!!! We spent the day spring cleaning and washed the car, in preparation for the chinese new year. Will probably head to Chinatown tomorrow for some nice chinese food!!!

2 comments:

calfLin said...

hey eva can understand flying kiss and clap clap! kekek

meijin said...

yah lor!!!! hehehehe, sometimes she will "perform" other times she will ignore!!!
btw Happy CNY!!!!