My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

German Sausages, anyone?

Mummy and aunty foong lin decided to meet up for lunch yesterday, at Bavarian Bierhaus in FOX studios (now called Entertainment Quarter)... They chose that venue because mummy wanted to eat pork knuckles, and she wanted to use the Entertainment Card's Buy1Free1 offer.

She's actually used it before, but the waiter forgot to swipe the card, so she wanted to try her luck and use it again!!!

Here we are, about to go out... I've got my sunnies on... doesn't it make me look like a retro movie star??? Who wears pink sunnies in this day and age?




So off we went to Fox Studios, braving the rain and traffic... Only to find that the Bavarian Bierhaus does not serve pork knuckles!!!!! So we settled for a platter of pork belly, ham and sausages...



And a chicken schnitzel dish (see daddy drowning the chicken in lemon juice)



Poor ol' me had to settle for corn thins (see pic below, I'm holding the whole bag), but i DID have some mash potato.



Fell asleep on the way home, thanks to the rainy weather


I was all hyper once we got home... And tried stealing the remote control from Daddy.
See how greedy I am, trying to steal 2 remote controls at once!
Escaping with my loot...
Caught in the act by mummy (that's my guilty face)...



And tried to stop her by blocking the lens with my little finger!


Didn't do much else after that, Daddy's feeling under the weather, having a bad cough, so we stayed in.

No comments: