My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

Heatwave!

It's been REALLY hot the last week here in Sydney, and I'm recovering from slight heat rash!!!!

The new apartment is a lot warmer than the old one, simply because it's low rise and split level.

I'm sweating all the time, and daddy thinks it's normal because he remembers being sweaty when he was a baby too!!!!

Here's me in my playpen, all sweaty faced! (See, got a bit of heat rash on my right cheek)



Fell asleep in my playpen, still sweating!


Chewing on my teething toy!!! Still sweating!!!




Now, mummy has to leave the air conditioning on the whole time we're at home, to make sure I don't get anymore heat rash (it started clearing up when the air con was turned on!)

And the child care has found a way to help..... Tying my hair up!!!! Hahahaa.. I look sooooo CHINESE-Y!!!!



No comments: