My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Here's a video, of me!!!! I can say Ma-Ma, Dad-dee, Ee-ya!

Too bad I can't say Happy Valentine's Day, but I'm dressed in RED to portray it!!!!

Please excuse mummy, she looks and sounds weird, but she doesn't know how to remove her face from the video.... and there was no time to re-take it because...


We were headed to Kelly's Steakhouse at Bondi Juntion for lunch!

Here's daddy, at the restaurant, looking all excited...



And here's lil ol me, looking all bored... Did a poo-poo shortly after this picture was taken HAHAHA.


We ordered the scotch fillet with pork ribs combo... SO HUGE!!!! A very filling and satisfying meal indeed (for mummy and daddy, that is!)

The next day (today), daddy had to work, so mummy went shopping and bought me...

A pair of sunglasses!!!



And a bunny rabbit soft toy sempena Easter :)


Weather is crazy weird, it's almost as though we've headed straight to winter!!!! It's been about 18-20 degrees the whole of last week , brrrr.... starting to catch a cold~

No comments: