My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

A bright sunny happy weekend!

What a jam-packed weekend! Daddy's friends Josey and Chris were here for some work, so we played host and took them around!

First up, went to eat some German food in Lowenbrau at the Rocks on Fri night. Family pic below. It was COLD that night! See my rosy cheeks :P


Then on Sat we headed to the fish market and ate lotsa yummy food (well, I didn't eat, but it sure looked nice!)... Had oysters, lobsters, seafood platters, the works!!! Here is a happy picture of me in daddy's new car, on the way to the fish market!



Here's a pic of mummy after feeding me my milk, yumm :)


Here's a pic of daddy and his friends drooling over seafood!



Then headed to some warehouses out West to do some shopping, didn't buy anything for myself, but mummy bought a pair of shoes for her interviews and uncle Josey bought practically the whole store!!!!

The next day, we headed to Bondi Beach for some fun in the sun. Had breakkie by the beach, and uncle Josey continued his shopping spree for souveniers. Then met up with uncle Kit for some late tea in the city. Walked around the QVB and Pitt St Mall area, then went to Eastgardens for some MORE shopping coz daddy needed to buy some stuff for his trip next week. Yup, daddy's gonna be away the WHOLE WEEK! Sobs, I'm gonna miss him lots!

Oh, I'm also a lot smilier these days, and I get really excited when mummy and daddy talk to me!!! And pat my head!!! And tickle me in the ribs!!! Hehee.. its really fun and gets me really excited and giggly!

Finally, to finish it off, here are some nice pictures of me, doing what I do best - zzzzzZZZzzz...


No comments: