My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 4, 2008

Daddy's new car

YAY! Daddy got a new car today!
A BRAND NEW X-TRAIL!!! With GPS!!! So nice!!! We went all over the city yesterday with daddy's friends. Had dinner at the Rocks then walked around Circular Quay to see the Opera House. Very cold night, luckily I had my blanket with me.
Then, went over to Double Bay for coffee, all the staff were really nice to me, playing with my cheeks and everything!
So happy happy... came home and KO-ed for the night! Slept til 8.30 am this morning hehe :)
Today we will be going shopping for winter clothes for me, so that I don't freeze to death next month!
Will upload some piccies of me once mummy learns how to!!!!

No comments: