My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Daddy's home!

YAY! So happy... got to see daddy just now! I did SO MANY things today.

But before that, need to digress. Saw a baby smaller sized than me, but she could hold her head up properly already. I FEEL FAT! How come I'm so much larger than that babyyy?????

OK, back to my day. Started off by going to Target at Eastgardens (a nearby mall) to buy me some baby clothes. Their sale started today - 20% off all baby clothes! I got 3 rompers, 2 long pants and a hat (with fur trimming)!

Then, went to fetch daddy and off to Maroubra to sign our lease! YUP! Got the keys to our new place!

OK, that was my day so far. Doesn't sound like much, but it's quite a lot for little me! :)

Update: Mummy found a job! Yup, one interview and she got an offer today. Bad news is that she needs to start on MON so I have to go to the child care centre already :( I hope I will like it there.... Will be going in for a short while tomorrow to test it out. Will miss mummy *sniffle*

No comments: