My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My new home!!! (by the way, i'm 7.2 kgs dy!)

Sorry haven't updated this blog for soooo long! It's been hectic, moving to our new home, and trying to settle in before daddy left for Chile! He's there til mid-June so its just me and mummy in the new place.

I'm happy coz, all my stuff are here! My playpen, my toys, my pillow, my car seat.... yippieee! :)

Also, we just managed to get internet connection in the house. Am on some mobile broadband thingy, so the connection speed is "so-so" only.

Wah, so many things I wanna update.. where to start!?!?! Hmm.. lets start with the house. Here are some pics of how the house looks like ya.

1. This is the living room area... Sorry its a bit of a mess, mummy took it in a hurry this morning!


2. The kitchen and dining area


3. The 2nd bedroom, which is now FULL of all my things! This is where mummy changes me, and also bathes me! (Too cold in the bathroom hehe)

4. And last but not least, the most irritating part of the house... the stairs! There's this huge flight of stairs the moment you enter the main entrance. And mummy has to squeeze my stroller in otherwise the door won't close, then carry me up the stairs! But what to do, couldn't find any other apartment in the short span of time, so we'll just have to make do with this minor inconvenience! :P

OK, enough about the house... on to more interesting stuff...ME! Here's a pic of me taken this morning, i'm wearing new clothes! Bought by uncle kit and aunty karen hehehe... Cute or not? No socks or mittens on... becoz mummy wanted me to explore with my hands and feet...

This is me again, looking slightly upset coz mummy forgot to turn the flash off! Also, my pillow is becoming rather "snug" for big ol me!

And also, here's a short video of me with my new toy - a kick "n" play piano! Taken yesterday. A bit of a lacklustre performance coz it was taken early in the morning, and I was still sleepy-head.

Today mummy's not working, so we're going to head over to K-Mart to buy a heater, an electric blanket and some groceries! Its getting really cold at night, about 10-15 degrees, something i'm not very used to yet! Its making my nose blocked and my skin dry... I'm beginning to sound like Darth Vader when I breathe and need to use moisturiser on my hands and feet :)

Oh yes, some MORE updates.. GOSH, this is such a long post. Mummy got a job offer from BATA. Quite a good one, they're offering her almost twice what she's getting now... But its on a contract basis, so no bonus and annual leave.. But heck, its closer to home and then mummy doesn't need to take bus to the city and rush home to pick me up from day care. So, mummy's gonna start her new job on 19 May... she hasn't told her current boss yet.. I think she will be doing that tomorrow!

OK, that's it from me.. will try to show you some pics of my daycare if mummy can snap some photos tomorrow... So far, its been quite enjoyable being in care, the workers are all very nice and seem to enjoy playing with me... They all seem very amused by my chubby cheeks and huge smiles! :)

No comments: