My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Cold stay-at-home weekend

Mummy thought this pic was cute, me with my new bib!

This is a new bouncing chair that daddy bought for me! It's called a "baby minder" - it's quite cool coz I get to sit up slightly and play with some coloured blocks... much better than lying flat! See video below on my motor skills!!!
This here is a pic of me with "side parting" - mummy used some moisturiser to "flatten" my hair... I think I look more like a boy! But chk out my new top ... there's quite a selection of black based clothes, which I guess makes me look more "adult"!
This is us, just having some fun taking some family pics!!! See how round my face is!!! :P

This was taken with self timer, daddy was tickling me in the ribs!


Here's the video of me in my chair!

1 comment:

chubs said...

Eva still chubby and cute! haha. She can sit up by herself already?