My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

No internet at home!

Our internet at home is down. The modem died.. that's why I haven't been able to update my precious blog.
Mummy's agreed to put some pics online from her office internet. So check it out below!!!!

This is me, on my change table:


This is me, showing off my big tummy:
This is my first semi-solids experience... mmmm.....
Not very tasty also the baby cereal:
Here's me, learning how to balance whilst sitting up (the trick is to grab on to my toes!)

This is me, in my baby carrier:
Weee.. so fun!
And here's me and daddy in matching beanies - don't we look alike!?!?!?

Hehehe.. OK mummy needs to go back to work now! :)

1 comment:

GlamChic said...

Love how she has like a dreamy look in her eyes all the time!