My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

New Teeth and New Clothes! :)

Check out my 2 new bottom teeth!!! Can see it peeking out or not???? Hehee... hopefully it won't look like mummy's bunny teeth...
Here's me parading my new dress! Mummy bought it from pumpkin patch (it was on sale!!!)

Watching TV ... mm... making me hungry
Fell asleep - so tiring to watch TV!
Nice or not my new sweater???
Oops, toppled over whilst trying to stay up
I look like a boy here! I like my new cardigan!
Me, practising my "serious" face. Can make it ah?
Mmm... tummy time, Piece of cake!
OK, that's all folks.... Oh by the way, daddy's been sickie last whole week!!! Hope he gets better this week (and not infect me with his germs!!!) :)

No comments: