My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

More Pics! I lost some weight eh!

Ahhh... it's nice to be in mummy's arms! It's getting very cold these days, freezing even indoors! I've learnt to smile for the camera, instead of my usual "dazed" look! Big smile for mummy!
This is us, trying to capture a family pic - fail!
Hehe, posting these up coz they look so funny!

This is me, with mummy's friend Eileen who's visiting from Spore!!! :) And that's uncle Marcus, who came down from Coffs Harbour :P
This is my usual dazed look...
And this is me, fast asleep on the bed, with outstretched hands as usual! Mummy and daddy have allowed me to sleep on their bed again, coz its warmer! They have a nice cozy electric blanket hehe. Also, I can now fit into this jacket that grandma bought me a while back! It used to be too tight!!!! Hehehe.
This is another dazed look from me...


Here's me with mummy and daddy, they tried to have a nice night out, but obviously it was my bedtime and I kicked up a BIG fuss!
My dazed look - YET AGAIN! But with soft warm candle lighting! Haha.
Daddy had the scallops... yummy!
Oh, here's me with aunty Eileen again. Sorry, the pics are in some weird random order!
And here's mummy, tryin to stuff herself in the pic as well!!!!
Hopefully the weather is good this weekend. I wanna go out! To Paddington markets!!!!


No comments: