My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

All grown up!

It's Day 3 for me at the new childcare, and it's slowly getting better.


I'm beginning to get used to my new carers, Cassandra and Alana.


The nursery is a lot smaller, only 10 babies and I'm one of the younger ones so I get carried a lot more! Still trying to get used to the cot and the different babies around me, but so far so good.


The staff seem to be better at changing and feeding me, so I've not gotten any weird rashes or anything yet!





Here I am, fast asleep in my cot...




Here's the nursery that I'm in - it's called the Possums Room.



I'm growing up so fast!

I'm now sitting "forward facing" in the car seat...



I've got my own feeding chair..

Waiting patiently for my FOOD!


Before you know it, I'll be walking and singing and dancing!!!!

1 comment:

GlamChic said...

OOHHH suddenly she's got so much hair?!?!?!