My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I want to ride my bicycle...!

Not sure if I mentioned before, but mummy and daddy bought me a tricycle coz my bicycle's a bit too big for me to handle.
This one comes with a push-stick so mummy or daddy can push me along while I cycle...

It's fun! I love it :)

This was taken at Bondi Junction yesterday, temperature was about 40 degrees, so I was skimpily dressed.


This was taken today, at Broadway.
Temperature fell to 22 degrees in one day! It's some crazy weather!
I am wearing a hat that came free with today's newspaper, sempena Aussie Day next Tuesday 26 Jan.

Smiling for the camera!

Went for brekkie today, at this cafe in Newtown which had HUGE massive servings.
Even Daddy couldn't finish his omelette, it was THAT BIG!

The omelette was made from 4 eggs, and topped with sausage and some hash browns, salad, toast, mushrooms, tomatoes.. and beneath it, there was bacon lining the edges of the omelette!!!

Mummy opted for the french toast which also came with bacon, I stole some of mummy's bacon... mmm.... yummy!!!!

Whilst daddy was enjoyin his meal, I was clinging to mummy... SKED!

Of this statue that was next to our table!!!!!


OK, here's another pic of me looking scared, I was kinda in this position the whole time we were there!!! *shy*

On a side note, mummy needs to get a new camera! Her ancient camera really cannot make it already. The picture quality is really bad!!!!

Still toying between a point-and-shoot, semi-automatic or DSLR! Le sigh, decisions decisions!

1 comment:

louiseho said...

Poor thing! You really looked scared in the photos...