My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Good Food and Wine Show

Mummy and daddy took me to the Good Food and Wine show held at Sydney Convention Centre in Darling Harbour today.

I was still nursing a fever, but managed to act excited!!!
Agreed to sit in my stroller to conserve my energy hehe.
About to experience gastronomical delights!
The ticket to the show also includes a session in the Celebrity Theatre - we had the Matt Moran one.

Samplings galore!!!!
Family pic with daddy!
Inside the Celebrity theatre..

Building up the anticipation for Matt Moran's appearance...




Finally! The man himself! Chef and owner of 2-hatted restaurant Aria in Sydney!
He also has a farm and rears lamb!
Poor me, quite traumatised when he butchered the lamb!!!!

Bought his book for book signing and to meet him in person!
Daddy's such a sucker for these things :P


The book was made out to me!!!


Another famous celebrity chef doing cooking demo! It was so crowded that we couldn't see what he was cooking! This was taken at 9x zoom ok!


Daddy's goodies from the show!


Ate the peking duck pancakes for dinner... nom nom nom!


Hehe hopefully we can try some of his recipes :P

By the way, I've updated the photos for my previous post... go see!

1 comment:

The Beans said...

I want to attend one of these events someday! ^.^

-French Bean